Sunday, June 5, 2011

Jux 4 u~~

28/5/2011

My most unforgettable boyfriend are you. He is 17 years old. Has a tall,thin body. You has an adorable babyface. When you smiles will bring sweet dimples.

I knew you from tuition centre. When i 1st met you,on the registration office. When i set eyes on you. I thought you was a foreigner because you has snowy-white skin. I also thought your religion is Christian but actually your real religion is Buddha.Sorry~~. I like to use my cold hand to touch your smooth face.

Our 1st dating was on the 2010 Christmas Day(do not 4get o). We went to The Mines Shopping Mall 4 shopping,watching movie and for a lunch. The movie we watched was "Gulliver's Travels". You always does things to make me laugh and smile but sometimes you make my blood boil. Actually,you are a kind,good and nice boy.

By the way we do not study in the same school but we still have the heart(telepathy). When you are bullied by my friends, i must smile behind of you for see your cute reaction. If i was boring you would chat with me through with our phones until i feel sleepy. When i couldn't find any document you would help me find it on internet.

I still remember the 1st time you told me about your childhood. You were a naughty boy because you fought with your little brother. As you grow up you become a good boy.

That boy's name is Adrien(you r). He is my boyfriend. Finally, i want to tell you one thing,that i would continue to disturb you with my cold hands or call you at midnight. Adrien~~you don't mind d hor. ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment