Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy day

05/6/2011

Ei,do you remember this day(31/5/2011). Haha~i must remember this day because that day you give me a lot of sweet memories.

Hey~boy still nervous o. Haha~i tell you know i like hear your nervous's heart beat. We watching movie name 'kung fu panda 2'. That movie very funny but you~~haha,also not bad la(your reaction). When i hold your arm in cinema,i know you very nervous. Beginning i'm thinking wan hold my darling's arm or nt leh. Phew~finally i did it. Haha~i sleep on ur comfortable shoulder tim. Adrien,i love your shoulder so much.

Lunch time lu~go where eat leh? Oh yeah~kim gary. Ei,that spokesman izit Aldric. Haha~just kidding bt your bro's look hv 70% same wif bosco o~.When we eating actually my left hand scald by the hot plate but i didn't tell you know. Then i continue eat my lunch. Lovey~thx 4 your lunch.

After 1 hours, we finished our lunch. What is the next show leh? Answer is ice skating. I never skate before leh. I think will i fall? Bt gt 1 sentence appear in my brain' tak akan gua'. Luckily,in rink you holded my hands and teached me hw to skate. Walao~y gt paparazzi d(sis n her bf). They say i slow as a old woman(T.T). Sis,1st time ma of course slow d la. After 2 rounds,i feel tired jor so i need rest. We sit on chair n saw a cute small girl look at us. Aiyoyo~Adrien r pls dun use ur charming eyes shot other girls again la. You dun scare i jealous d mie,you so dare hor. The suprise thing was your friend appear behind of you when i sit on your thigh and you was hugging me. When you saw your friends,haha,your face become a fresh red tomato dy. Hah~cutenya~

When we change place(sit)you become dare jor hor. Nt only dare hor greedy also hor. Want more and more hor. Nevermind la~i gv you lo. Keypoint you dun kiss other girls can dy la. Other people pay RM21 for ice skating bt we pay RM21 for sweet sweet. Luckily no1 disturb our world.

Darling~i must remember the all memories you gv me. Haha~dun worry my memory card still have space to save our sweet memories d. You dun angry of me ar~if nt i open a folder to save the things and punish you d ar. I very small gas d ar(petty)~






I Love You~~~Muack~~



dun addiction wo

No comments:

Post a Comment